Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fingers are blistered, right down to the filter

Mmm, I didn't like what I had written this morning. I'll start over.

Aye yuck! Wet pups. Wet Ollie, least I smell nice. Jesus, h8 rain.

All day I've been thinking about it, remember that time we watched 'Count Your Blessings' with Peter, and that lady mentioned something about the world being here for you. And you have to live in it as though it's for your taking, and only yours. Nice motto. It's pretty deep, when you think about it. And I've been thinking about it alot. I'm not sure how to fill this paragraph, because it all sums up the same crap I've mentioned in posts before, I guess I'm just excited for it. It's rewarding. This all? It's for me. It's to better me, to heighten my potential to be everything I've wanted to and to extend my health. It's take me a while to get to that point, but I'm here. And I'm excited. Woah, hold up. DUDE ELLENS ON. Elllllllleeeeeeeeeen.<3
I threw in the few hundred for a membership to Planet Fitness today, fucking sweet. It really seems like a nice gym, and I really would love to make a four day of the week kinda thing of it. Hopefully Nestle let's up the choke chain just a tad so I can fit it in way more often, I really wanna look nice for summer time. I mean, who doesn't? But still.
Quitting smoking, that's cool. Gonna better my body. Sounds great.
I'm so happy the weekends rearing near, so fucking lovely dude. So I work friday from 3 to 5 and Saturday 8 to 4, fucking...practically Nestle free. YES. Yes yes yes. I have no idea what I'm doing Saturday, but you know, I'll work it out. And tomorrow? Tomorrow's Friday, best day of the week, right? Just got better. Doctors appointment at 8, so I won't be in til like what, 9? 9:30 tops. [Tops aren't likely. S'okay.] Face face phills out my D180, I head back to school and coast til maybe 8th or 9th period then I give blood then I go home. Dunno about you, but I'm hype. You hush.
Alright, I'm officially outta shit to right, I ought to go slaughter this paper. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment