Sunday, April 5, 2009

Okay, so I'm ridiculously stoked for Pittsburgh, whadda goof! I can't wait to put down the post emo bullshit and get OUT. I can't wait to see my sister and Max and to drive the butter beetle and swim and the Andy Warhol museum, oh Andy! You're such a funny gal when will you..those were hgb lyrics there..and I'm pretty sure it's 'Angie' but a little tangent of Forest Kline went off in my head so I felt the need to share. BACK to my purpose, even though I was kind of done stating what I had wanted to say...we'll just sum it up with the fact that I'm super excited.
Can I tell you that hair is GOING TO fall out, I brushed in a little more black last night, I look like a mega goth but it's okay, I work it otherwise, ta hah. I miss having 'cool' hair but I think I'm just gonna rock this shit for a few months and dye it all naturale for the summer, like last year, but not be a dumb bitch and NOT bleach it at very last moment. Silly me.
..While we're on the topic of self-change, I gauged my 0's to dou blea zeros friday night, wowch! Never really thought I'd ever, ever, everrrrr go past zero, but it was an impulse kinda thing. 0g just felt kinda small, I can't wait to get tunnels for this shit, s'gonna be HOT!
Hold on, wow. Can I say I love shuffle on my Zune? I just went from The Macabees to Black Flag, to The Honorary Title to My Chemical Romance, to Late of the Pier, to Rancid. Cuuuuuuuuute! I really love Rancid, I can't tell you how great seeing them with Ky last summer was. Gonna fag out for a tick but listen, it was life altering. And none the less, I wore a white mother fucking dress and DIDNT fucking get raped. That's how great it was. Nice.
And I mean, this weekend wasn't too bad either. Friday was fantastic till the night rollled about, but even that wasn't as bad as I was making of it. Oooh Ollie, it's okay, the lovely blood quenched monthly cycle of menstruation turns us all into psycho bitches every here and there. OOPS. So, Friday wasn't that bad, then yesterday wasn't too awful either. I worked, that sucked up the majority of the day, I came home, intended upon taking a nap but wound up cleaning and teaching myself 'If I Fail' by Cartel, I guess that's kinda a fail for me. Ahck! In the sense of the song bein pretty beat street, I totally fuckin knocked that shit out in the sense of actually playing it. Sweet job, brah. Uh then I cleaned my room and wound up passin out reaaaal early, but it's okay. I've been in dire effing need of some sleep. It's still beyond me that I forgot to sleep the other night, it's not like I'm too busy. It's just a lot to tackle in a short period of time. Fuck I suck, that's the definition of busy. We don't like that word lately. It's okay, we'll tear shit up anyhow.
I need to stop cussing, jesus christ. Flickering my eyes up thur it's just speckled orange and green in eff bombs galore, no es bueno!
Alright, I'm gonna go fuck, I mean, play around in photoshop with the pictures of Asbury I left to rot, til next time, blog land.

1 comment:

  1. rancid and the use of "brah" have just earned you sooooo many cool points. also, pitt is so boss. i've got this little house up there right outside of the city. it's such a great place for photography and all that.

    ReplyDelete